We are pleased to advise that our new members’ site is now live and is available to all members. This site project is part of a wider project to improve our communications and event management capabilities which is led by Learning Architects. The major components of this project include:
- A new members website – for members to easily book and pay for events, as well as for the executive to manage.
- A Google system – for improved file and document management. This will eventually replace the email system we’ve used until now.
- A private facebook page – for members to have informal interaction and dialogue.
Following is an overview of the process for phasing out the previous web site and moving to this new, improved members community:
- August – the site is live to exec members for testing.
- 16 Aug – creation of private CPPA members facebook group.
- 6 Sept – site goes live to all members who can RSVP for Hauora drinks and nibbles.
- 7 Sept – communication goes out to all members to log in and set up their profiles following these instructions.
- 7 Sept – other paid events go live on the site. Members can register for these using a credit card. Please note, this site is a secure environment and uses SSL encryption to protect both personal and credit card information. We process payments through a secure service called Stripe.
- 11 Sept – all members will have their profile updated with the U size of their school. This will result in an email being sent to them confirming this change. It also notifies members that their membership subscription expires end of March 2018.
- Mid/late Sept – the former member’s site will be unavailable
We hope you find this new site easier to use.
Shane, Sandy, John, Phil and Rob