« All Events
Ministry part funded – CPPA led Assessment Workshop
September 27 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm $80.00
Full day workshop for Principals and their leadership teams
Larcomb Vineyard Event centre
27 September 2018
9:30am – 3:00pm
Facilitators: Steve Edwards and Gary Taylor
National Standards are gone … What now?
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED …
Full day workshop for principals and their leadership teams. Facilitators Steve Edwards and Garry Taylor. An opportunity to engage in professional dialogue with other leaders
Provocations for Discussion
- Achievement and progress – Individual, cohort, school wide – where, when and why?
- Understanding and communicating progress in relation to the curriculum – how and what?
- The place of standardised assessment tools.
- The key competencies (or capabilities) – ‘assessing’, ‘noticing and developing’ or something else?
- Tick, dot, slash – criterion-based assessment – check lists – is it back to the 90’s?
- The role of student agency in assessment, evaluation and reporting